Be part of the Aidan Group family
What do you look for in life?
Chances are you have a good idea of where you want to go in life. At Aidan, we’ve designed a culture that helps you get there. From our flexible, project-based approach to corporate structure to our innovative perks and benefits, we do everything we can to make sure our employees not only have great jobs, but great lives. Into being challenged? Into having fun? Want to change the world? If the answer is yes, then you’ve come to the right place.
Aidan is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Aidan, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We always need more talented people to join our family
At Aidan, we want everyone to thrive, from the very first day they walk through the door. We want you to seize the initiative, push forward and grow with us.
We'll encourage you every step of the way. You'll be working with an impressive range of clients across countless different industries, influencing their businesses like never before, and making a real impact on their success. Along the way, we'll reward you financially, with development designed around your specific needs, and with opportunities to learn from people at every level of the business.
Aidan has businesses around Malaysia, but regardless of where we are, we nurture an invigorating, positive environment by hiring talented, local people who share our commitment to creating excellent products/services and want to have a great time doing it.
Aidan family members thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of creative solutions to change the world, and are as passionate about their lives as they are about their work. We're always on the look-out for new Aidan family members.
Interested? Come join us!
- Graphics Designer - create brilliant graphics, on online and print media, for promotional and commercial needs.
- Web Developer - design and develop stunning responsive websites that people actually want to visit
- PHP Programmer - develop cutting edge web-based applications that solve real-world problems
- Technical Project Manager - manage day-to-day operations of IT projects to ensure clients are always happy
- Marketing Manager - plan cool marketing campaigns, including direct marketing, online advertising, email marketing, events, branding, and public relations.
- Marketing Assistant - assist in marketing campaigns to reach out to as many prospects
- Sales Assistant - liaise with prospective clients to seal deals
- Math/Science Instructor - get students to like science and maths using innovative teaching methodology
- Educational Facilitator - facilitate students in fun educational activities in educational institutions around the country
- Linux Server Engineer - set up and manage various servers and deployments
- Social Media Exec - tell our story to the world and engage with the target audience
- Public Relations Exec - craft the right messages and manage our public persona
- Business Development Manager - plan and execute new and exciting projects to make them a reality
Don't see what you're looking for, but still interested in working with us?